Member Milestone Events
A milestone event for your business organized by the Chamber is a free benefit (a $1,000+ value) for memebrs in good standing and one of the events we most look forward to here at the Chamber. For ribbon cutting and ground breaking ceremonies, we bring the camera, official scissors or gold shovels and, of course, the ribbon!
If you're a home-based business, give us a call and we'll hold a special ceremony at the Chamber for you.
A milestone event can celebrate a wide variety of celebrations in the life of your business. Some of the most common include:
- Opening a new business
- Transitioning ownership of a business
- Relocating or expanding an existing business
- Completing beautification modifications to a business
- Breaking ground on a new location
- Marking a milestone anniversary
- Expanding a product line or introducing new services
- Rebranding of a business or product line