The 2nd Annual Engage & Ignite Small Business conference features nine morning sessions...
The 2nd Annual Engage & Ignite Small Business conference features nine morning sessions specifically selected to address small business needs. Join us for a unique opportunity to engage with and learn from fellow small businesses. The 13th Annual Small Business Awards Luncheon will recognize ten Finalists and announce the 2017 Award recipients. Registration is open for both events, however we encourage you to maximize your value and attend both the conference and the lunch.
ENGAGE & IGNITE SMALL BUSINESS CONFERENCE (9:00-11:00 AM)
Registration is for three sessions. Once registered, you will receive a link to select your topic choice for each time slot.
9:00-9:30 session options
9:45-10:15 session options
10:30-11:00 session options
$15 - Conference only
$50 - Combined Conference & Awards Luncheon (Chamber Members)
9:00 – 9:30 AM Breakout Session Options:
- The Power of Listening and Saying Thank You | Damon Young, Charles E. Mahaney Roofing Company
- Stories from a Serial Networker, Not a TED talk, but Close | Brad Painchaud, Squid Ink Creative
- The Experimental Nature of Leadership | Ed O’ Malley, Kansas Leadership Center
9:45 – 10:15 AM Breakout Session Options:
- Boosting Team Morale | Ashley Thill, Zernco, Inc., Scott Ludwick, Builders Plus Construction; and Heidi Perez, Charles E. Mahaney Roofing Company
- Interviewing Techniques for Optimized Retention | Shawne Boyd, ARSI
- Social Media Success In Just 3 Minutes a Day | Tim Fruits, Malibu Creative, LLC
10:30 – 11:00 AM Breakout Session Options:
- Redefining and Prioritizing Sales Activities for Small Businesses | Allen Clouse, Star Lumber & Supply Co. Inc.
- Unique Employee Benefits Small Business Can Offer | Carrie Cox, Allen, Gibbs & Houlik, L.C.
- Telling Your Why | Brandy Willett, e2e Accelerator, Inc.
SMALL BUSINESS AWARDS LUNCHEON (11:15 AM – 1:15 PM)
Join us to celebrate the ten Award Finalists and hear who is named 2017 Small Businesses of the Year in each of two Tiers based on employee size. Tier One (1-25 FTE) | Tier Two (26-100 FTE)
11:15 AM Registration & networking
11:30 AM Lunch is served
11:50 AM - 1:15 PM Awards program
$40 – Chamber Members
$50 – General Admission
$50 – Combined Conference & Awards Luncheon (Chamber Members)
$400 – Corporate Table Sponsorship (reserved table of eight & promotional benefits)
Thank you to the following Small Business Awards sponsors!
Registrants of Chamber events agree to allow the Chamber and its official photographer to photograph them in the context of the event. Footage captured by the official Chamber photographer may be posted on social media, shared with media outlets, and/or used in future print and electronic promotional materials.