The Chamber is pleased to offer our members a quick and easy way to find qualified employees. Due to our partnership with NationJob, the No. 1 provider of community-based Internet recruitment solutions, Chamber members have access to this powerful tool for recruiting skilled workers, both locally and nationwide.
How It Works
- Visit www.nationjob.com and go to the "Information for Employers" section.
- Simply submit your job listing in any format - by fax, mail, e-mail or from an existing website. NationJob uses a national network of services, plus a local website for Wichita, to promote your detailed job listings across the Internet. Qualified job seekers will respond directly to you.
What You Receive
- Job postings (up to 250 at one time)
- A company profile (unlimited in length)
- A custom website that lists only your jobs and can also function as the employment section of your company's home page
- Posting of your jobs on a website devoted exclusively to the Wichita area
- Posting of your jobs on more than 35 industry-specific websites (specialty sites)
- Emailing of your job listing to all matching job seekers out of a subscriber databse of more than 850,000 people (P.J. Scout)
Contact Courtney Sendall at email@example.com for information about how to post job openings on NationJob.