2018 Speaker Proposal
Proposals are due Nov. 30, 2017.
The Wichita Regional Chamber of Commerce is excited to announce a call for speakers for 2018 programming. We are seeking presenters and facilitators to share leading-edge ideas, inspire enlightening discussions and convey the fundamentals for growing business. Topics are selected based on member surveys, success of past events, and timeliness and relevance of topics to the overall business community. Each program has different goals, objectives and audiences and we look forward to hearing how you'd like to bring value to a future event.
Please keep in mind that this is not a promotional pitch for the presenters, but an opportunity to showcase your particular area of expertise. Dates and locations will be decided once the final schedule has been issued. Applicants may submit proposals for multiple topics or programs.
As speaking opportunities emerge, the Wichita Regional Chamber of Commerce staff and event planning committees will decide the best fit for the speakers and presentation topics based on those who submitted proposals.
- Belong to an organization who is a member of the Wichita Regional Chamber of Commerce, in good standing
- Have competencies in high-quality, educational presentations and workshop facilitation tailored to audience
- If applicable, engage attendees with a short 5-minute group activity as well as audience participation and discussion
- Provide practical learning/tips that audience members can employ in their business
- Arrive to presentation 15-minutes early to check technology setup and room layout
- Provide an opportunity to respond to questions and network with attendees post-event
- Coordinate with staff regarding any special equipment or speaker needs
- Ensure the session is not perceived as an infomercial
- Complete the Speaker Proposal Form below