The Chamber > Advocacy > Wichita Regional Chamber PAC
Wichita Regional Chamber Political Action Committee
The Wichita Regional Chamber Political Action Committee promotes commerce and industry, advances economic growth, and enhances the quality of life in the region by supporting candidates and issues at the local, regional, and state levels that reflect the goals and objectives of the Wichita Regional Chamber of Commerce and its member businesses.
WRCPAC has the ability to influence those who will lead our community and state and who will reflect opinions and stated positions of the Wichita Regional Chamber and its member businesses.
Objectives and Goals
Wichita Regional Chamber PAC supports candidates who…
- Promote goals of the business community
- Believe in limited government and government reform
- Maintain and expand free enterprise through
- prudent yet adequate government budgets
- opposition to business mandates
- litigation reform
- limited tax and regulatory burden on business
- sensible infrastructure investment
- Provide leadership on important issues
- Advance the Chamber’s legislative agenda
- Support job creation and retention in the Wichita Metro area
Effectiveness of elected officials will be evaluated via the above criteria and an issues scorecard. The Wichita Regional Chamber PAC will regularly communicate a list of issues and expectations to elected officials and will monitor issue-related votes.
Your contribution to the Wichita Regional Chamber PAC sends a strong message on where the business community stands on important legislative issues in Wichita.
Make checks payable to:
Wichita Regional Chamber PAC
350 W. Douglas
Wichita, Kansas 67202
Contact Sean Robinson with questions regarding the Chamber PAC.
Supporting Pro-Business Candidates
“It’s vital for the business community to support candidates who fully understand the potential economic impact of the laws they will be adopting and their implications. The Chamber actively educates members about local elections and the candidates who support business growth.”
--Karma Mason, iSi Environmental Services